infinias Intelli-M Access Essentials Access Control Base Software Kit
Delivers all the essentials needed in an intuitive interface
- Supports up to 64,000 card holders
- Browser-based user interface
- Standard and customizable reporting
- User defined schedules and holiday sets
- Badging capabilities included in base software application
- Elevator control (requires purchase of S-1032 RM I/O panel)
- Simplifies management and administrative maintenance
infinias ESSENTIALS provides all of the 'essentials' needed to deliver broad access control capabilities to secure and manage your location, within a simple, intuitive browser-based user interface. The software allows you to view, monitor and report on any or all events and alarms; define multiple security roles, access and privileges for individual users, and use the powerful ‘rules engine’ to perform a variety of functions.
The infinias ESSENTIALS Base Software Kit includes pre-installed templates including wiring diagrams that help ensure accurate and efficient installation and offers broad integration with a wide variety of industry-leading video surveillance manufacturers. The Base Software Kit makes it easy and convenient to secure your business, and saves you money thanks to an unlimited door license and support for unlimited number of doors and events, as well as up to 64,000 card holders.
- No Client Software – Eliminates the need to purchase, configure, maintain or update client software—saving you time and money.
- People & Groups – Manage people, groups, roles, privileges and credentials from a single screen.
- Search – Simplifies searching for people.
- Get Events – See exactly where someone has been.
- Custom Fields – Enter important user information.
- Live Muster – Displays the image of cardholders.
- Door Status – Improve monitoring.
- Auto Discovery – Simplify configuration.
- Zones – Simplify privileges and management of zones.
- Microsoft Report Builder 3.0 – Design badges and create reports.
- Weekly Schedules – Convenient access scheduling.
- Holidays – Create exceptions to a schedule.